[CQ-Contest] An Observation

Cooper, Stewart coopers at odl.co.uk
Wed Nov 2 08:37:08 EST 2005

Yes indeed. Me too. GM0F gets a lot of GM3??? I suppose it's the EEE in Golf Mike ZEEEro Foxtrot. And then I get every called GM3 plus 3 letters that exists in the super-check list and it's impossible to get people to reduce the number of letters in a callsign when they've got it wrong! And have you ever tried counting zero?

Stewart
GM4AFF/GM0F