[CQ-Contest] Really QRP?

Zack Widup w9sz at prairienet.org
Tue Nov 8 07:55:32 EST 2005

Heehee - maybe a new addition to the exchange, too?

Monitoring power could wreak havoc in the ARRL DX contest for the DX
stations:  "But you sent '100'. Your web interface says you're running 95
watts!"

Maybe the DX would have to change the power sent each time as
fluctuations in the power level occurred?

73, Zack W9SZ