[CQ-Contest] Competitor Friendly Contesting

Jeff Maass jmaass at columbus.rr.com
Sat Nov 12 08:54:08 EST 2005

I think the best all-around solution is to share the load
when it becomes too much for one person alone. When the 48
hours seems too daunting, invite some other operators in, and
do a Multi-Op.

Make your partner or partners young folk, and help to
insure the future of contesting.

A side benefit is that these young folks can help you
with tasks around the shack and tower that you might not
be able to handle anymore!

73,  Jeff  K8ND