[CQ-Contest] [TowerTalk] Active RX antennas

Jim Idelson k1ir at designet.com
Wed Oct 5 09:32:57 EDT 2005

Anybody out there have this system installed? I'm interested in your exact
configuration and direct comparisons against Beverages for shorter and longer
DX paths on 80 and 160. Had a good talk with Tom in Dayton, but also interested
in getting some actual user reports.

73,

Jim K1IR

>DX Engineering....www.dxengineering.com Look for the Receive Four-Square
system and the Active Receive Antennas. There is a FAQ for the RFS that
answers a lot of questions.
73 John W8JJW

<

Jim Idelson K1IR