[CQ-Contest] W6WRT Makrothen score

Bill Turner dezrat1242 at ispwest.com
Sun Oct 9 12:30:20 EDT 2005

One of my favorite contests, being as close to a pure DX contest as
you can get. Condx pretty good, although the Europeans were never
really strong, but at least they were there. Atmospheric and man made
noise was very low and I worked a bunch of stations that were barely
audible but printed ok. It often amazes me how MMTTY and RITTY by
K6STI can decode signals that are barely a whisper.

Had to work Saturday so lost some prime time, but have next weekend
off so JARTS will be a full time effort. (Another one of my
favorites). See you then!

The details:

2005 MAKROTHEN RTTY Score Summary Sheet

       Start Date : 2005-10-08