[CQ-Contest] UBN/Log disclosure (was: Re: RES: D4B QRT)

jukka.klemola@nokia.com jukka.klemola at nokia.com
Mon Oct 10 02:11:59 EDT 2005

Good European Morning,

I was guessing my idea would be miscopied, but I sent the message as it was.

I rephrashe:
I am sure the assisted category will vanish by merging into single op category as the 'assisted' just does not work as it should. Assisted is kind-of 'fabricated' operating class.

My view of the future top contests is the use of spotting networks is allowed, but the operator has to do all work her/himself to get the QSOs in the log.

Single ops of the world will unite in one category.

There is a lingual image trying to transfer the message assisted is history, make only one single op category.

73,
Jukka OH6LI