[CQ-Contest] Fw: logging & issues

k7qq k7qq at netzero.net
Thu Oct 27 22:46:01 EDT 2005

OK    so as I read this tread   K5ZD     IS  OK in Zone 4 or 5 but
 W5QQQ is only good in zone 3 or 4  becauze thats where the call shows.  and
thats  ALL she is gonna give out is zone 3

???   Sure don't make sence to me ,   WHY bother with RS its gonna be 59 and
the zone doesn't matter unless the Log checking software says where it is ??

DUUUUUMMMMMMBBBBBBB

Quack