[CQ-Contest] An Observation

Gerry Treas, K8GT k8gt at twmi.rr.com
Mon Oct 31 21:54:26 EST 2005

Agreed John, I also have Tango received as Echo about 30% of the time in
a major contest and I use Tokyo also.  Additionally, Guatemala is useful
when Golf gets received as Alpha and since some languages don't
recognize a soft G as in Germany,  where I run the risk of being logged
as K8JT.  I always try to use standard (whatever that is) phonetics, but
if I have problems I'll use whatever works.

73, Gerry  K8GT