[CQ-Contest] Post-Contest Log Analysis

Igor Sokolov ua9cdc at r66.ru
Fri Sep 2 23:25:41 EDT 2005

There is such a log analyzing software written by UA4WLI
Look here http://rescab.nm.ru/sh5111.rar
The site is in Russian but the software is in English. I f you are
unable to  handle RAR files just let me know and I will repack it
with zip. Or better yet will ask the author to change it on the site.

73, Igor UA9CDC