[CQ-Contest] NCCC NA CW Sprint Practice

Ken Keeler kenkeeler at jazznut.com
Wed Sep 7 05:06:05 EDT 2005

The  NCCC Thursday night CW NS series ended last week.  Thanks to all for
making this a fun and productive contesting  endeavor.  We will soon
announce our schedule for the coming winter season, again using  NS
format,  Thursday nights on weeks where no major contest practice session
is warranted.

This week we shift to preparing for the REAL NA SPRINT on Saturday.  On
Thursday and Friday nights (Sept 8, 9 local) we invite all to practice
using the official Sprint rules, NOT NS format:  This means no dupes on the
same band, no 100w power limit, no 160m, no score reporting to 3830
website. Times both nights;  0230-03Z.   Use this opportunity to check out
your logging program, station config. and antennas.

Frequencies: Around 14040, 7040, 3540.  For rules,
see:  http://www.ncjweb.com/sprintrules.php

Join the discussion and score reporting after NA practice, on the NCCC
net,  3830 SSB, at 0300Z (8 PM PDT), on Thur. and Friday.

KB, N6RO