[CQ-Contest] lotw eye opener!

David Robbins K1TTT k1ttt at arrl.net
Wed Sep 21 18:09:14 EDT 2005

What do you know, got 100 countries on 80m now on lotw... makes 5 bands,
phone, cw, mixed.  Ok, maybe now I should apply for dxcc, never bothered
with it before, just hate sorting cards and all that crud.  So go through
the web application process, first I don't see a way to order a 5bdxcc
plaque... so ok, maybe I can get that later.. on to checkout.

with no paper or plaque to show for it?!?!?!

if I get the certificates it goes up to:

well, maybe I'll just continue to ignore dxcc and collect more contest wood
and paper.

David Robbins K1TTT
e-mail: mailto:k1ttt at arrl.net
web: http://www.k1ttt.net