[CQ-Contest] Ca QSO Sad :(

fhdez@vox-tel.com fhdez at vox-tel.com
Wed Sep 28 18:34:06 EDT 2005

Thanks ron!

Felipe

-----Original Message-----
From: cq-contest-bounces at contesting.com
[mailto:cq-contest-bounces at contesting.com] On Behalf Of Ron Notarius
Sent: Wednesday, September 28, 2005 12:15 PM
To: cq-contest at contesting.com
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] Ca QSO Sad :(

Felipe,

Sorry to hear about this, but there's a simple solution.

Wait one week.  Then operate in the 48th Annual PENNSYLVANIA QSO Party.

KP4 IS a multiplier in PaQP, and it's always a tough one to work (more due
to minimal activity than anything!)

If you need more info, including rules, entry forms, history etc., they can
be found at http://www.nittany-arc.net/paqso.html.

Hope to work you during the contest; I'm going to be at one of my club's
three Multi/Multi stations (either N3SH in Mercer County, WA3SH in Fayette
County, or W4ZE in Washington County) -- don't know which one yet as there
are some non-radio factors involved (family and work related!)

73, ron wn3vaw