[CQ-Contest] 2006 SSB WPX

Andrew Faber andrew.faber at gte.net
Fri Apr 14 16:15:56 EDT 2006

Kelly,
  I have to agree.  Callsign borrowing leads to more interesting prefixes in
WPX contest.
  I had a surreal experience in 2004 when I was operating in WPX SSB as P40Y
from Aruba.  I was being QRMed unintentionally by a close stateside station,
and it turned out to be me (that is, a friend using my callsign, AE6Y, with
my permission)!  It was very strange to be asking myself to move.
  73, andy, ae6y