[CQ-Contest] UBN call confirmed by LOTW ?!?!?!!?

Andrei Nevis v49a at yahoo.com
Sat Apr 15 13:19:39 EDT 2006

OO!!...
  I am gonna check all my "BAD" QSO's today in LOTW, very interesting...
  73's Andrei EW1AR-NP3D-V49A

WW3S <ww3s at zoominternet.net> wrote:
  Just got my UBN report for CQWW CW....I had a -B for 8P1A 40m ( if I read it
correctly 36 other logs claimed him/her also)...lost the mult plus the
points/penalty. Being curious I checked LOTW and saw my " bad" qso confirmed
!!!! What happened? Did 8P1A not send a log to CQWW?

73, Jamie WW3S