[CQ-Contest] UBN call confirmed by LOTW ?!?!?!!?

Steve London n2icarrl at gmail.com
Sun Apr 16 01:12:28 EDT 2006

This is not meant to pick on Jamie...

The fact that 36 logs worked 8P1A in CQWW CW probably just means that 35
people jumped on the incorrect 8P1A cluster spot, and didn't take the
time and effort to listen to him sign his correct call - ZF1A.  Another
possibility is that they didn't listen carefully, and used their
super-check-partial database, which, of course, came up with a match for
8P1A from previous contests.

73,
Steve, N2IC