[CQ-Contest] NCCC NS Prize to KL2A

Eric Hilding dx35 at hilding.com
Mon Aug 14 00:09:59 EDT 2006

FYI...

----- Original Message -----
From: Eric Hilding
To: nccc at contesting.com
Sent: Sunday, August 13, 2006 9:06 PM
Subject: NCCC NS Prize to KL2A

Some weeks ago, I offered (personally) to buy the 1st person to make or exceed 70 QSOs in an NCCC NS Practice Party Thursday Night event a one year subscription to the NCJ.

Unless someone else is sandbagging a report of a higherscore last week,  the winner is Jon, KL2A, who made a whopping 72 Q's from W7WA's station last Thursday Night.  Congrats, OM...I knew *someone* could do it!!!

73...

Rick, K6VVA

P.S. (KL2A: Jon...send me your full name & address as you would like the NCJ subscription to be delivered)