[CQ-Contest] /QRP, /QRO

Eric Hilding dx35 at hilding.com
Sun Aug 13 23:46:06 EDT 2006

On Sun, 13 Aug 2006, Mike, K9NW, wrote:

> I suppose this discussion is all fine and good but how many of the
> "/QRP" sending types do you figure are reading postings on CQ-Contest?

You make a good point.  At the same time, there *are* many on the CQ-Contest Reflector who may be involved in various event sponsor organizations or on the "Contest" committees of those organizations, who ***CAN*** help tweak up their published rules to help address this situation.  No one action will completely eliminate the "/QRP" callsign issue by itself, but every "educational" action taken by someone will contribute to the task at hand, which ultimately benefits of everyone.

"One small step for man, one giant step for mankind" :-)

73...

RIck, K6VVA