[CQ-Contest] ARRL says no to opening logs...

Jukka Klemola jukka.klemola at elisanet.fi
Tue Aug 15 17:19:43 EDT 2006

Ahh.
Now it is wonderful to see a Finn giving his straightforward input to a
rather diverse DX audience.
Some are nearly as straightforward. We do not have any GM on the
reflector. That is kind of a good thing, eh? Maybe this will wake up one
or two?

Some are much less straightforward.

Cultures: please enjoy meeting each other.

GL everybody,
Jukka OH6LI