[CQ-Contest] Dupes in pop-psychology

Mark Beckwith n5ot at n5ot.com
Fri Dec 1 09:20:05 EST 2006

> If I get duped by someone who I clearly recognize as one of my
> fellow "corntesters" I usually take extra effort to tell them
> that I have them in my log at XX:XX to give them the
> opportunity to fix their previous mistake

Blake, you would get into his log if you just worked him a second time, and
it would save you a lot of time.  Because he has full access to his UBN
report, you would be helping him learn how to operate better.

Pop-psychology version: Spoon-feeding previous QSO data further enables the
fact that he doesn't have to take responsibility for his inability to get
the call right.  Contesting co-dependency.

Anyone up for a packet recovery group?

73 - Sigmund, FR3UD