[CQ-Contest] 15 minute log deadline

Paul J. Piercey p.piercey at nl.rogers.com
Wed Dec 13 07:14:47 EST 2006

I ask because I am not a programmer...

Would it be all that difficult for the contest logging programmers to
program a button into their logging software that automatically sends the
log to the appropriate sponsor immediately. They have features that get info
FROM the web, such as rules, cluster spots, etc, so it could be easy enough
to have a SUBMIT button that, once pressed, sends you log to the sponsor.
Otherwise, you could have a feature built in that stops logging when the
contest is over and submits the log automatically.

Just a thought.

73 -- Paul VO1HE