[CQ-Contest] An attempt at a foundational understanding [was: Icansee the difference...]

Paul J. Piercey p.piercey at nl.rogers.com
Wed Dec 13 07:37:04 EST 2006

Whew! I glad I'm not bad. Especially this close to Christmas.

Considering that final factor, if the contest adjudicators make arbitrary
decisions about the rules of their own contests on a random basis, then what
hope have we got? If I got DQed because someone suddenly decided that a
practice considered 'de rigeur' since the inception of the contest was now
prohibited, and did not make that change abundantly clear in the updated
rules for that contest long before the contest was to take place, what would
be my incentive to enter any more of that sponsor's contests?

73 -- Paul VO1HE