[CQ-Contest] Tracing the Evolution of the Single Op and reading

Eric Hilding dx35 at hilding.com
Thu Dec 21 02:35:23 EST 2006

Doug:

I just loved your historical summary of the way Single Op things used to be.  Very nostalgic, OM...Tnx.

Thank God we don't have to fumble around with Manual Dupe Sheets any more.  That was always a pain-in-the-butt.

Your predictions for the future are not science fiction, 'cuz I've seen the future and it's so bright, we're all gonna need to wear sunglasses * :-)

73...

Rick, K6VVA

* You all remember that song I paraphrased, right?