[CQ-Contest] Categories

David Robbins K1TTT k1ttt at arrl.net
Sat Feb 4 09:49:44 EST 2006

Do they have an so2v category for those with radios that have 2 vfo's for
separate receive capability?  If I split the vfo's on my ft-1000mp so I can
decode 2 streams at once similar to how I do with for so2r, I can still only
transmit on one at a time but am almost so2r... how about other radios that
have even better 2nd rx capability for other bands, they are even closer to
so2r capability in one box.  Or does their so2r category let you tx on 2
bands at once as a s/o so I could really use the m/m setup and be cq'ing all
over the place with multiple signals on the air at once?

David Robbins K1TTT
e-mail: mailto:k1ttt at arrl.net
web: http://www.k1ttt.net