[CQ-Contest] Not QSLing Sprint QSOs - Is this OK?

John Laney k4bai at worldnet.att.net
Fri Feb 10 10:47:46 EST 2006

In my opinion, it is wrong not to QSL.  I have said so recently in a
posting after a practice NA Sprint CW on a Thursday night.  I know that
Bill Fisher, W4AN, felt the same way.  I have deleted QSOs from the log
when I wasn't sure about it, but sometimes I have left them in.  I
almost always run full QSK, so I should hear anyone having a problem
with the QSO, but that is much more difficult with SO2R.

In my opinion, it is rude not to QSL the exchange.  (I send "TU.")  It
is dangerous because some of WILL remove the QSO from the log to try to
achieve a Golden Log or something close to it.

73,

John, K4BAI.