[CQ-Contest] The irony of Operating Time [was: Logging Time [was:Contesting Time Calculation]]

k7qq k7qq at netzero.net
Fri Jan 6 21:13:51 EST 2006

OK OK

When I get on prior to a contest and call CQ and start working guys with
quick reports and say CUL OM and call another CQ and do the same I'm
operating and establishing a freq so when the contest starts and somone is
there waiting for the offical start time,  I'm cheating.  along with 90
percent of the other compeditors.

Now I guess I'll have to not Turn On the Radio or start the logging program
before start time or I'm cheating.

Now I got it figured out if I do this and complain about all those others
who Log 2 or 5 QSO's in the first minute as cheaters and should be
disqualified    MAYBE   MAYBE I'll have a small chance of winning.

Quack.