[CQ-Contest] The irony of Operating Time [was: Logging Time[was:Contesting Time Calculation]]

mike l dormann w7dra at juno.com
Sat Jan 7 20:58:06 EST 2006

>     What might be even better is to mandate that all the contestants
>
> have to use a type radio that they have never used before, and can't
>
> unpack it until the contest starts! HI ;^)

in the West Coast Swing dancing competitions;  these are the rules for
"Jack And Jill" contests

never danced with the person before, to music they might not have heard.
you can imagine the potential for cheating

we took SKN and FD into the realm of a jamboree. lets just loosen up a
bit on rules, we are all human (i think), and perfection is not in our
grasp. let alone in our hearts.

mike w7dra