[CQ-Contest] QSL Practices

Paul T. Antos wb2abd at adelphia.net
Sat Jan 7 23:11:59 EST 2006

As Bill  W6WRT  mentions, some stations do QSL ad nauseam. Burro cards with no "pse" on them I don't bother to answer. However, I have received multiple requests for the same contact because they never got my return QSL via the burro.  One particular YB station sent three times in the course of  10 years, successively noting he never received a reply. I finally sent it direct.

I don't get too many requests, so I don't consider it a PITA.  Certainly explains why the few cards I want to get don't show up despite the SASE/IRC/DUCATs.

Paul WB2ABD