[CQ-Contest] Trying to compile list of all known Cabrillo contest IDs

VR2BrettGraham vr2bg at harts.org.hk
Sun Jan 8 04:10:57 EST 2006

N4ZR suggested:

>One might ask, in all innocence, so long as the string following the
>CONTEST: tag is unique, who the heck cares?  The sponsor's robot can be
>trained to see the string for its particular contest, and off we go.

The robot should also be implemented to the spec.

The logging program should be implemented to the spec.

Log checking becomes easier for those involved if everything is
done to the spec.

Submitting an entry is easier for participants if everything is
done to the spec.

We may as well have _no_ spec if everyone runs around doing
what they feel like.  This is exactly what is going on & it goes
well beyond the contest name.

73 & H(L)NY, VR2BrettGraham