[CQ-Contest] In Conclusion ...

Mark Beckwith n5ot at n5ot.com
Sun Jan 8 15:06:49 EST 2006

> Cabrillo _was_ a great idea, but it's falling apart
> because so many have run off with it on their own.

I hadn't realized that Cabrillo was falling apart.  John's right, it's
obvious there are no sunspots.  About 60% of this traffic is quite silly.
Let's see:

1. People trying to give Cabrillo a bad name - knock it off, do your
homework and get with the program.  Works fine as far as I can tell.

2. Don't listen during your breaks.  Against the rules.

3. Don't load up your bandmap before the contest.  Not against the rules,
but bad form.

4. I leave /QRP off in the callsign field because it's not part of the
callsign.

Mark, N5OT