[CQ-Contest] 48 hours and health

Alan Zack k7acz at cox.net
Fri Jan 13 23:46:07 EST 2006

Yes, the galley is just above the crew entrance door and easily
assessable with the galley floor panel down.  And the ICS cord was long
enough to reach.  But we only had coffee, a small oven, and a hot cup in
that area.  Box lunches were kept in ice chests in the cargo area just
behind the 245 bulkhead.  We would call back to the load master to pass
up the box lunches if things were busy in the cockpit, otherwise we
would go back and get them ourselves.  But when you had to take a leak
it was a walk to the rear of the plane.  A little scary if the cargo
ramp and door were open during a low level search.

Rick Bullon wrote:

> [...]

Alan Zack
Amateur Radio Station K7ACZ
Official USCG Auxiliary Comm Station
Las Vegas, Nevada, USA
Quality Engineer, The Boeing Company, Retired
SEMPER PARATUS
http://gocoastguard.com
http://www.uscgradio.net
http://www.comm-one.org