[CQ-Contest] N1MM/Writelog .adif files

n6cw@aol.com n6cw at aol.com
Tue Jan 17 10:25:42 EST 2006

All,

A question about .adif files exported from Writelog and N1MM. I am in the process of importing a N1MM.adi file into my general logging program (PlusV4). I noticed that the .adif files from N1MM are completely different in format than that from Writelog. Before I dump the N1MM.adi file into the existing log I want to make sure I am going to have a clean install. Do I have reason for concern here, or will PlusV4 pick out what it needs? I don't think this is a PlusV4 question, but I am curious at the difference in format between N1mm.adi and Writelog.adi.

Terry Baxter/N6CW