[CQ-Contest] HADX Reminder

Igor Sokolov ua9cdc at r66.ru
Sat Jan 21 01:34:04 EST 2006

Rules state that only Cabrillo logs are excepted. Paper log only for check.
 But HADX is NOT specified in  Cabrillo standard
http://www.kkn.net/~trey/cabrillo/spec.html
So what is exactly called CABRILLO for HADX then? This is pretty important
because as I see in the results of 2005 there were 67 logs  DQed with the
note  "NOT ACCORDING TO THE RULES LOG"
Do you create this situation on purpose to make us spend a lot of time
working you to only get DQed?
The rules also state: "No logged duplicate QSO will result penalty if no
points are claimed for them."
How are we supposed to mark dupes in the Cabrillo log in order not to claim
points?
You have created the rules full of contradictions and yet DQ participants
for "NOT ACCORDING TO THE RULES LOG"
Is it in accordance with the declared goals of the contest that state : to
promote the traditionally good friendship between the radioamateurs, to
strengthen the reputation of Hungarian radioamateurs.
I don't think so.

73, Igor UA9CDC