[CQ-Contest] NAQP Lessons learned

John Geiger ne0p at lcisp.com
Mon Jan 23 14:22:15 EST 2006

Low antennas are less than ideal, but will still work.  I have a 40 meter
DXCC hanging on the way which was earned running 100 watts to pretty poor
antennas-mainly a long wire at about 25 feet high or a dipole with a max
height of 30 feet at the apex.  Most small lots will still handle a
vertical, even if you can't get alot of radials down.  A vertical with
nothing but a ground rod is better than QRT.

73s John NE0P