[CQ-Contest] LotW Support by ARRL Officials & Officers

N6HC@aol.com N6HC at aol.com
Wed Jan 25 18:50:16 EST 2006

In a message dated 1/25/06 1:42:25 P.M. Pacific Standard Time,
hwardsil at centurytel.net writes:

I  suspect that a sizeable portion of ARRL Officialdom is occupied doing
other things than operating and enjoying ham radio. Just ask your Director
and Vice Director how much time they have for actual operating now - as
compared to before they signed up for the job.  It doesn't take too  many
club meetings and travel hours before your radio (and all that goes  with it)
starts getting neglected. While not part of officialdom, as an  ARES EC, CAC
Chair, and generator of various writing products, most of my  copious free
time these days is occupied with "about" ham radio instead of  "doing" ham
radio.

73, Ward N0AX

Well put Wardster.  And what is so difficult about LOTW?  I've  been
registered since shortly after it's inception and have renewed my  certificate twice.
I'm certainly no computer guru and I've had  no problems.  If you can read
and follow instructions, it  is very easy to get a certificate and use the
system.
Arnie N6HC