[CQ-Contest] WRTC 2006 Sponsored Teams

PY2NY - Vitor py2ny at arrl.net
Tue Jan 31 20:17:44 EST 2006

I would to be still alive for WRTC 2035 because
that will be the best on rules, and even then, we
will have  something to say looking for  improvements.
Anyway, Florianopolis doors are opened for all
of you, competitors or not...
It´s sad to say that some friends of mine are just
going to avoid me on the air or by e-mail due
of those "rules" problems, and I am not working
at the Commitee. It´s impossible to put everybody
running on the same highway...
I am using Amateur Radio untill now to do the
best thing: collect friends around the world!!
I hope to continue on this way, with good
or bad results on contests...
Welcome again, from PY2NY