[CQ-Contest] callsigns for wrtc

WW3S ww3s at zoominternet.net
Mon Jul 10 22:08:35 EDT 2006

> BTW, both during the contest and in the pre-contest warmups, the signals
> on 40m CW were almost uncannily equal in strength.  They did a very good
> job in matching the stations.  (can't vouch for any other band)
> --
> Doug Smith W9WI
> Pleasant View (Nashville), TN  EM66
> http://www.w9wi.com

several seemed to be equal strenght, BUT PT5K blew everyones doors off on
40m, at least from what I could hear, and at the same time, also on 40m,
PT5O and PT5E were so weak, they were just above the noise,,,,yes, I know,
they may have been beaming different directions, etc so just an
observation......BTW, were the callsigns of who was who announced? What was
the callsign of the winners?