[CQ-Contest] Unique perspectives

Zack Widup w9sz at prairienet.org
Thu Jul 27 17:06:11 EDT 2006

Reminds me of a Field Day many years ago (> 30).  I recall vividly when a
couple of the FD ops in our group just picked another station at random,
worked him, then sat and fed him about 15 QSO's using callsigns of other
club members who weren't active during FD that year.

This was in the days of paper logs and dupe sheets.  I'm sure the logs of
the other station were not scrutinized carefully.

73, Zack W9SZ