[CQ-Contest] Fw: SO1R and SO2R

VE5ZX ve5zx at hotmail.com
Thu Jul 27 18:48:36 EDT 2006

> If you want an "entry level" class ... and one that those without
> access to the advanced tools can enjoy ... why not include a
> "Basic" class in every contest.  The "basic" class would allow

As I said. It is not a matter of adding another class (or mailing out more
paper/plaques)! It simply a matter of reporting contest results on-line and
openly providing enough information for contestants to compare themselves
against whoever they wish.

> In any case, there is no justification for discriminating
> against SO2R any more than discriminating against those with

And there is no justification for discriminating against SO1R! End of story!

Syl

Sylvan Katz - VE5ZX
Saskatoon, SK