[CQ-Contest] Filters

W7GG w7gg at comcast.net
Tue Jun 13 11:38:48 EDT 2006

i have and use w3nqn filters  i have had trouble frying a
few caps but mostly on 21mhz ..... running more than
100w on occasion from my mk5 exciter thru the filters
may not have helped, however!  also feed line length
between the filters and the ampl seems to make a
difference as well ( to be expected)  ......

good news is that ed stands behind his product 150%
i have sent him a fried filter (from Oregon) to his east coast
qth and got it back repaired, retuned, freight prepaid
no charge in a few days total turnaround time!!
try to make that happen with yaesu or the other big guys!
de bob w7gg