[CQ-Contest] Fw: FD observations and suggestion

Rex Maner k7qq at netzero.net
Thu Jun 29 09:52:32 EDT 2006

I did 2D with mYy  XYL  and did in fact consider  using   2E or  2D  and
decided what differance   not gonna submit a score anyway.   Change the
rules  I'll just change catagories to 10 E  or some such ??

Lots of rain in the East could have added to the reason for more Class D
entries and from Az  it has always been too hot to not use Air Conditioning.

Quack  Comment    W5QQQ 2D   es  K&QQ 2nd op.