[CQ-Contest] Contest Log Submission

Michael Keane K1MK k1mk at alum.mit.edu
Sat Mar 11 11:53:15 EST 2006

At 06:25 PM 3/10/06, N7MAL wrote:

>My 'knee-jerk' reaction was this: When you submit a log you agree to
>be bound by the rules of the contest. Well I was wrong because we no
>longer do that.

Your initial reaction was correct; we still do that.

The ARRL general rules for contest specify that entrants agree to be
bound by the provisions and intent of the contest rules as a
condition of entry.

Send in a log and you have agreed to be bound by the rules of the contest.

It's not immediately obvious how adding self-certification would make
that rule any more binding than it currently is.

73,
Mike K1MK

Michael Keane K1MK
k1mk at alum.mit.edu