[CQ-Contest] Sleeping during ARRL DX Contest

Cqtestk4xs at aol.com Cqtestk4xs at aol.com
Mon May 8 06:57:42 EDT 2006

You CW guys.......  We SSB ops have the same sort of thing happening  too!
About fifteen years ago in the middle of the 20 meter morning  run around 0800Z
on the second night, I fell asleep during a 150 hour.  I  must not have been
out long, since I heard about five stations calling me, but  was so groggy I
didn't know what was going on and it took me about a minute to  respond, type
them in the log and begin the run again...very disoriented.

Bill K4XS