[CQ-Contest] QST contest results

n9ij at comcast.net n9ij at comcast.net
Sat May 20 05:12:12 EDT 2006

OK, so ARRL decided to only provide a synopsis of their contests in QST with arguments that we are only a small minority of QST readership. Why not publish complete contest results in NCJ and give ARRL members the option of receiving EITHER of the magazines with an ARRL membership.? I'd much prefer my membership be geared toward my interests rather than a publication that usually becomes recycle fodder. I maintain membership only because I MAY become interested in DXCC again.

I have to wonder at our status as a small minority when QST letter space is loaded with complaints of our taking over the HF bands on most weekends. Couple this with the letters about VHF/UHF repeaters lacking entertainment for road warriors, little weak signal activity outside contests, etc., I wonder just where the majority does hang out!