[CQ-Contest] No NS this week

Haddon/N6ZFO hounds1234 at comcast.net
Tue May 23 22:38:30 EDT 2006

This is a reminder that this is a bye week for the NCCC
Thursday Sprint Ladder, NS. Instead, we'll host a WPX CW
practice; look for details, probably from N6RO.

Wk-5 results are interesting. Many of our top
performers were en-route to Dayton.  However, there was
essentially no change in QSO rate or score for many
stations. In this sense, NS is meeting it's goal of a high
rate largely independent of the number of participants.

For example for NS Week 1-5:

N6RO's scores:
1,590    1,624    1,581    1,891    1,798   Av = 1697 ± 131

N6ZFO:
1,025    966      1,008      792      960     Av = 990 ± 30 (nic the 792)

The number of participants in Wk-4 was about 32, and Wk-5
only 18.  Ken's number of Q's, 58, was close to his maximum
of 61.

See you in 2 weeks.  Score posting to ncccsprint.com will be
a couple days late.

73 Bill n6zfo