[CQ-Contest] emergency communcations, contesters and the spotting network

AD5VJ Bob rtnmi at sbcglobal.net
Tue May 23 22:32:03 EDT 2006

Bravo and well said David:

Just got notice today that the National Hurricane Center expects an 80% chance of an above-normal hurricane season ...
Details below:
---
 2006 Hurricane Predictions Released
May 22, 2006 Miami , FL - Immediate Release

The National Hurricane Center today predicts an 80% chance of an above-normal hurricane season...details and map at...

http://www.emergencyemail.org/newsemergency/anmviewer.asp?a=92&z=1

  73 fer nw,
Bob AD5VJ(AAR6VM)
Visit My Ham Blog
http://www.ad5vj.com/

10X# 37210, FP#-1141, SMIRK#-5177
Code may be taking a back seat for now,
but the pioneering spirit that put the code
there in the first place is out front of it all.