[CQ-Contest] Leading Zeros + (and also cut numbers)

Bill Parry BPARRY at RGV.RR.COM
Mon Nov 6 17:56:53 EST 2006

I'm glad you mentioned this. I had a really fun time in this test but I
wanted to remember to comment about the leading zeros. I have never worked
so many stations that used leading zeros. I was wondering if some of the
newer contest programs or versions had gone to this as the default. I have
used CT, TR and Writelog and none of these used to have this as the default.
You could, of course, choose to do this if you wanted.

The other issue was cut numbers. I have always hated cut numbers and it
frequently throws off my timing because I begin copying letters into the
number slot and have to back up. Not many of these this year.

I still had a blast!

Bill, W5VX