[CQ-Contest] Toughest SS CW sections 2006

Zack Widup w9sz at prairienet.org
Mon Nov 6 23:44:07 EST 2006

I must've gotten lucky for a few minutes.  I worked VY1JA at about 2300Z
on Saturday on 14008 and then about 7 minutes later worked KL7WV on 14009.
Fully thing was that Jay was asking if there was a KL7 in the pileup
because he hadn't worked that one yet, and there was one up 1 kHz working
his own pileup.

Other than missing NL and MB, every other section else I missed I
should've worked except I didn't have enough time in the contest. I'm
ashamed that I didn't get a Missouri QSO in this one!  :-(

73, Zack W9SZ