[CQ-Contest] Sweepstakes: Should I be penalized forgettingmylicense in 2000?

Zack Widup w9sz at prairienet.org
Wed Nov 8 18:14:03 EST 2006

The section where you are located is used as a multiplier in calculating
your score.

The check is not used in calculating your score; it is just a number you
need to copy accurately as it was sent.  It doesn't even enter into a
category in comparing scores, as the "A", B"", "Q" etc. are. So it is in
fact just a number and as far as I'm concerned just needs to be copied
accurately. The  only impact it cold have on your score is when you don't
copy it correctly.

Maybe we should change this; in addition to a clean sweep, you could get a
mug for copying all years in the check from say 1920 to 2006.  :-)

73, Zack W9SZ