[CQ-Contest] Sweepstakes: Should I be penalized forgettingmylicense in 2000?

Jeff Maass jmaass at k8nd.com
Wed Nov 8 18:45:27 EST 2006

Zack:

So, we can disregard specific rules when we want?

It's says "Last two digits of the year first licensed." If you select a number combination
that's easier to send or copy without errors, you are in violation of the rules, and I
would argue should your entry should be placed in the "checklog" pile without fail.

To do otherwise would be to encourage "gaming" the rules. Everyone might pick "73" for a
check.

(I'll be active in Phone SS from the Very Rare section "Southern Netherlands Antilles
(SNA)".

73,  Jeff  K8ND