[CQ-Contest] [NCCC] SS Packet DANGER, DANGER, Will Robinson!!!

Paul J. Piercey p.piercey at nl.rogers.com
Thu Nov 16 23:52:23 EST 2006

Yeah, it's easy to see how deep this thing can go. Obviously, the sponsors
of the various contests need to take another look at how they deal with the
evolution of technology but it seems like it's gone beyond the scope of a
hobby to the domain of the constitutional lawyer. I find myself becoming
exsanguinated of the "fun factor".

I wonder what the major topic is going to be on Monday because this one is
usually held for AFTER the contest.

CU in the Sweeps,

(Oops, was that a self-spot??)

73 -- Paul VO1HE